Life's journey can be smooth but sometimes we experience some rough parts(using myself as a case study).
I finished my O.N.D 2016/2018, I enrolled for my HND program @yaba college of technology luckily for me,my name came out with the first list. I was overwhelmed with excitement but then things turned the other way round.
I was about paying my acceptance fee until I was notified that the admission has been withdrawn. I was told not to worry that the list will be published again. So I waited patiently for all the list,but my name didn't appear on any of them.
This period seems to be one of the darkest moment of my life, I blamed God,I asked HIM why did my name appear at first,if it was going to be removed. Days when I will cry out my eyes and refuse to talk to anyone. I got frustrated,I compared my self with my friends,so I thought I was lacking behind;the devil toiled with my head those days.
Things change when I came across the book "Not my will" by francena h.Arnold. Light illuminated my path again,I realized there is so much beyond the four walls of school,newsflash! Life itself is a school. God used an amazing soul to show me direction. I'm thankful for the gift of family and friends that I have,they made my healing process faster!
Dear friends please do not allow the heat of life's pressure weigh you down.
How do you handle dissapointment?
Like one of my grandma proverb (bi esin ba Dani ama tun gun)this actually means when you fail or fall,you try again. Do not put a pause to your life just because your preconceived plans didn't work. Don't stop pushing even when things go south. Keep trying to break limitations.
So many things running through your head,relax! I've got good news for you God got your back! He has your best interest at heart,HIS promises are valid,HE will never let you down.
-Adenike
I finished my O.N.D 2016/2018, I enrolled for my HND program @yaba college of technology luckily for me,my name came out with the first list. I was overwhelmed with excitement but then things turned the other way round.
I was about paying my acceptance fee until I was notified that the admission has been withdrawn. I was told not to worry that the list will be published again. So I waited patiently for all the list,but my name didn't appear on any of them.
This period seems to be one of the darkest moment of my life, I blamed God,I asked HIM why did my name appear at first,if it was going to be removed. Days when I will cry out my eyes and refuse to talk to anyone. I got frustrated,I compared my self with my friends,so I thought I was lacking behind;the devil toiled with my head those days.
Things change when I came across the book "Not my will" by francena h.Arnold. Light illuminated my path again,I realized there is so much beyond the four walls of school,newsflash! Life itself is a school. God used an amazing soul to show me direction. I'm thankful for the gift of family and friends that I have,they made my healing process faster!
Dear friends please do not allow the heat of life's pressure weigh you down.
How do you handle dissapointment?
Like one of my grandma proverb (bi esin ba Dani ama tun gun)this actually means when you fail or fall,you try again. Do not put a pause to your life just because your preconceived plans didn't work. Don't stop pushing even when things go south. Keep trying to break limitations.
So many things running through your head,relax! I've got good news for you God got your back! He has your best interest at heart,HIS promises are valid,HE will never let you down.
-Adenike
Comments
Post a Comment