Betty!Betty!!! Where are you? Mummy, daddy, nanny, I can't find Betty ( Vicky shouts in sobs). What do you mean by that? How did it happen?Nanny,Vicky, make it clear to me what really is going on 'Mrs Ford couldn't contain herself anymore'. Uhhhhhmmm, muuuuuummy I just went to get ice cream with my younger twin brother and getting back to the spot where I left betty,I couldn't find her (Vicky tried to explain). Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm doomed 'Mrs Ford screamed and ran out putting off her shoes to look for her child'. Mr Ford in the mean time was calling some people he has connections with in the security agency and sent some people to follow his wife. They searched throughout the whole day looking for Betty but all proved to no avail. Meanwhile, Betty was with a young woman whose husband died from a car accident on the day she gave birth to her daughter and whose daughter recently died a day to the day she is meant to celebrate her one year old birthday so due to the shock from her daughter's death she started walking around aimlessly which led her to the party and when she got there and came across Betty whom according to her resembled her late daughter so she went ahead to carry Betty from where she was put which now led to the whole commotion going on in the Ford's family. ' What have I done wrong, who have I offended, who has a grudge against me, who is the person rejoicing at my misfortune right now, just,just,just what exactly have I done wrong?' ( Mrs Ford says while sobbing with others trying to comfort her). Vicky started with blaming herself and just apologising every moment (mummy,daddy I'm soooooooo sorry,I shouldn't have gotten ice cream, noooooooo I shouldn't have left Betty behind, nooooooo I should have just stayed put). Mr & Mrs Ford tried consoling her telling her its not her fault that its theirs then nanny too said it wasn't theirs that its hers and the shifting of blame started while Vicky and her younger twin brother was weeping profusely. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, hurray!!! Thank you so much mummy, daddy and everyone else, I'm so grateful to you all for trying to make this day a special day to me even if today marks the disappearance of my twin sister whom I don't even remember due to my age then; I know this is very difficult especially for my mum,dad and Vicky yet you guys hide your pains and put on a smile for me all the time so I don't feel neglected, you've nourished me in all ways a responsible parent should do, thank you so much and I love you. Then everyone applauded Henry on his 24th birthday; the day of joy and sorrow in the Ford's family.
Sounds of people greeting and chatting with one another , dog barks, children running up and down shouting, sounds of the wheel of a bicycle and that's Betty's bicycle, 'good morning Mrs Richard, Mr Desmond ,how was your night, how is everything, I hope I was able to fix that clothing? Yeah you did a very good job replied by a woman. Oh I'm glad to hear that.' She alighted from her bicycle then went into the house and her mum surprised her with a new sewing machine (Happy birthday dear),awwwwwwn thanks mum and I love you; love you more sweetheart said her mum. Now let's go to the climax and that is cutting the cake ; make a wish Betty,there is nothing more I wish for than to be with you my lovely mum when I become so successful because you are the best mum in the world and I'm not excluding you too granny and auntie, I love you all so much and nothing I repeat nothing can separate us from each other. That's so sweet honey(Betty's granny said). Uhhhmmmm,mum I really need to rush out to the fabric store so as to get the fabric needed for the clothing of the client that came to meet me yesterday. Why dear? Its your birthday so maybe you should take this day as a day off( Betty's mum said). Betty then replied mum I really need to go today because I might not be able to find that particular fabric if I don't get there right in time, then her mum released her reluctantly...
Bang, Betty's bicycle and a young man's car collided without any injuries on their bodies. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you blind or something ? Why didn't you watch out where you are going ( Betty said to the young man) and the guy just gave her his complementary card without arguing with her saying ' call me when you are ready to fix my car and lest I forget there is no way of escaping because I have a black box can in my car so you better comply', then he drove off. Arghhhhh, what just happened? I guess he must be kidding,mtcheeeew Betty exclaimed as she drove off to the fabric store). On getting to the fabric store this conspired ' Mr Francis, how can you do this to me and you know to what length I've been to so as to get this particular fabric, just why aren't you selling it to me? and Mr Francis was snubbing her at first but later responded revealing the fact that a company has requested for that specific fabric and Betty replied astonished saying so just because its one big brand and I'm just one individual that nobody knows led to this your unruly behaviour, please tell me the name of that company then Mr Francis replied saying 'and what exactly do you want to use the name of the company to do'. After a very long argument he decided to give her the name of the company and right away Betty rode off to the fashion company and on getting to the front of the company she read the name out 'The Anderson's Fashion Company' then she walked towards the entrance and as she was about entering she heard a voice 'so you really know how to comply' and as she turned around with a curious expression to see the owner of this manly voice and behold she changed her expression to a furious one on setting her eyes on the young man she collided earlier before going to the fabric store 'WHAT!!!!'
Comments
Post a Comment